Python PyQt Widgets Exercises and Solutions
Python PyQt Widgets [12 exercises with solution]
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts. Go to the editor]
These exercises cover various aspects of working with widgets in PyQt. These include their customization, layout management, and the creation of custom widgets to enhance the user interface.
1. Write a Python program that displays the text "Hello, PyQt!" in the center of the window using PyQt.
2. Write a Python program that builds an application with two buttons "Yes" and "No" using PyQt. When the user clicks a button, display a message box with the corresponding choice.
3. Write a Python program to create a simple text editor using PyQt. Allow users to input and save text to a file.
4. Write a Python program to create a combobox with a list of colors using PyQt. When the user selects a color from the dropdown, change the main window background color.
5. Write a Python program that designs a PyQt application with a push button that changes its text and background color when clicked.
6. Write a Python program that customizes the appearance of a label text color, input field background color and a push button to close the dialog using PyQt.
7.Write a Python program that builds an image viewer application that displays images using PyQt. Allow users to change the image by clicking "Previous" and "Next" buttons.
8. Write a Python program that implements a temperature converter app that lets users choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit using PyQt. Customize the widget appearance based on the selected unit.
9. Write a Python program to create a login form that accepts username and password and validates them. Use the PyQt5 module.
10. Write a Python program to create push buttons in a grid where each button represents a numeric keypad. Use PyQt module.
11. Write a Python program to build a chat application that displays messages after typing a new message. Use the PyQt module.
12. Write a Python program to create a custom progress bar widget that displays a progress percentage using PyQt. Create methods to set and update progress values.
Python Code Editor:
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join