Python: Mini projects with solutions
Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than possible in languages such as C++ or Java.
Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library.
As a programming language, Python is the foundation of many software projects producing things like applications, libraries, modules and packages. Since so many projects exist, it can be difficult to find one which is concentrating on a particular topic of interest, but there are several starting points. From the following list you can start a small project to learn more Python.
List of Python Mini Projects :
- Python Projects on Numbers[ 11 Projects with Solution ]
- Python Web Projects [ 12 Projects with Solution ]
- More to come
Download Python from https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.2/ and install in your system to execute the Python programs. You can read our Python Installation on Fedora Linux and Windows 7, if you are unfamiliar to Python installation.
You may accomplish the same task (solution of the exercises) in various ways, therefore the ways described here are not the only ways to do stuff. Rather, it would be great, if this helps you anyway to choose your own methods.
[ Want to contribute to Python exercises? Send your code (attached with a .zip file) to us at w3resource[at]yahoo[dot]com. Please avoid copyrighted materials.]
- Exercises: Weekly Top 16 Most Popular Topics
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - SUBQUERIES
- Java Array: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- C Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution : Conditional Statement
- HR Database - SORT FILTER: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- C Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution : String
- Python Data Types: Dictionary - Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Programming Puzzles - Exercises, Practice, Solution
- C++ Array: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- C# Sharp Basic Algorithm: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Lambda - Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Pandas DataFrame: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Conversion Tools