PL/SQL DataType Exercises with Solution
PL/SQL DataType[8 exercises with solution]
1. write a PL/SQL block to learn how to declare a character type variable.
Click me to see the solution
2. write a PL/SQL block to insert data to a table using character type variable.
3. Write a PL/SQL block to differenciate between CHAR and VARCHAR2 datatype.
4. Write a PL/SQL procedure to accepts a BOOLEAN parameter and uses a CASE statement to print Unknown if the value of the parameter is NULL, Yes if it is TRUE, and No if it is FALSE.
5. Write a PL/SQL program to show the upper limit of PLS_INTEGER.
6. Write a PL/SQL program to show the uses of SIMPLE_INTEGER datatype.
7. Write a PL/SQL program to show the uses of an unconstrained subtype, i.e., the same set of values as its base type.
8. Write a PL/SQL program to show the uses of a constrained subtype.