Runs an Architect target with an optional custom builder configuration defined in your project.
ng run <target> [options]
Architect is the tool that the CLI uses to perform complex tasks such as compilation, according to provided configurations. The CLI commands run Architect targets such as build, serve, test, and lint. Each named target has a default configuration, specified by an "options" object, and an optional set of named alternate configurations in the "configurations" object.
For example, the "serve" target for a newly generated app has a predefined alternate configuration named "production".
You can define new targets and their configuration options in the "architect" section of the angular.json file. If you do so, you can run them from the command line using the ng run command. Execute the command using the following format.
ng run project:target[:configuration]
|<target>||The Architect target to run.|
|--configuration=configuration||A named builder configuration, defined in the "configurations" section of angular.json. The builder uses the named configuration to run the given target.|
|--help=true|false|json|JSON||Shows a help message for this command in the console.
- Exercises: Weekly Top 12 Most Popular Topics
- Pandas DataFrame: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Conversion Tools
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - SUBQUERIES
- C Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution : For Loop
- Python Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Data Type: List - Exercises, Practice, Solution
- C++ Basic: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Employee Database
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Movie Database
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Soccer Database
- C Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution : Recursion