SQL: Display a given string
SQL Basic Select Statement: Exercise-2 with Solution
Write a query to display a string "This is SQL Exercise, Practice and Solution".
SELECT "This is SQL Exercise, Practice and Solution";
Output of the Query:
?column? This is SQL Exercise, Practice and Solution
Note: You can use literal string (enclosed in single or double quotation mark) just like we use a column name in the SELECT statement. If you use the literal string with a column then it will be displayed in every row of the query results.
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
SQL: Tips of the Day
Nested select statement in SQL Server.
You need to alias the subquery.
SELECT name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
or to be more explicit
SELECT a.name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
Database: SQL Server
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework