SQL exercises on soccer Database: Find the number of booking happened in stoppage time
SQL soccer Database: Exercise-28 with Solution
28. From the following table, write a SQL query to count the number of booking happened in stoppage time.
Sample table: player_booked
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM player_booked WHERE play_schedule='ST';
count ------- 10 (1 row)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: soccer
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to count the number of booking happened in each half of play within normal play schedule. Return play_half, play_schedule, number of booking happened.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to count the number of booking happened in extra time.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
SQL: Tips of the Day
Nested select statement in SQL Server.
You need to alias the subquery.
SELECT name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
or to be more explicit
SELECT a.name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
Database: SQL Server
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework