SQL exercises on soccer Database: Find the total number of players replaced in the extra time of play
SQL soccer Database: Basic Exercise-20 with Solution
20. From the following table, write a SQL query to count the total number of players replaced in the extra time of play.
Sample table: player_in_out
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM player_in_out WHERE play_schedule='ET' AND in_out='I';
count ------- 9 (1 row)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: soccer
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to count the total number of goalless draws have there in the entire tournament. Return number of goalless draws.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to count the number of substitute happened in various stage of play for the entire Tournament. Sort the result-set in ascending order by play-half, play-schedule and number of substitute happened. Return play-half, play-schedule, number of substitute happened.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
SQL: Tips of the Day
Nested select statement in SQL Server.
You need to alias the subquery.
SELECT name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
or to be more explicit
SELECT a.name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
Database: SQL Server
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework