SQL exercises on soccer Database: Find the total number of goalless draws have there in the entire tournament
SQL soccer Database: Basic Exercise-19 with Solution
19. From the following table, write a SQL query to count the total number of goalless draws have there in the entire tournament. Return number of goalless draws.
Sample table: match_details
SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT match_no) FROM match_details WHERE win_lose='D' AND goal_score=0;
count ------- 4 (1 row)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: soccer
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to count the total number of players replaced in the first half of play. Return number of players as "Player Replaced".
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to count the total number of players replaced in the extra time of play.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
SQL: Tips of the Day
Nested select statement in SQL Server.
You need to alias the subquery.
SELECT name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
or to be more explicit
SELECT a.name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
Database: SQL Server
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework