SQL exercises on soccer Database: Find the total number of players replaced in the tournament
SQL soccer Database: Basic Exercise-15 with Solution
15. From the following table, write a SQL query to count the number of players replaced in the tournament. Return number of players as "Player Replaced".
Sample table: player_in_out
SELECT COUNT(*) as "Player Replaced" FROM player_in_out WHERE in_out='I';
Player Replaced ----------------- 293 (1 row)
Sample Database: soccer
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to count the number of matches ending with only one goal win, except those matches, which was decided by penalty shoot-out. Return number of matches.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to count the total number of players replaced within normal time of play. Return number of players as "Player Replaced".
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
SQL: Tips of the Day
Nested select statement in SQL Server.
You need to alias the subquery.
SELECT name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
or to be more explicit
SELECT a.name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
Database: SQL Server
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework