SQL exercises on soccer Database: Find the number of matches decided by penalties in the Round of 16
SQL soccer Database: Basic Exercise-10 with Solution
10. From the following table, write a SQL query to find the number of matches decided by penalties in the Round 16.
Sample table: match_mast
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM match_mast WHERE decided_by='P' AND play_stage='R';
count ------- 1 (1 row)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: soccer
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to find the number of matches got a result by penalty shootout.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find the number of goal scored in every match within normal play schedule. Sort the result-set on match number. Return match number, number of goal scored.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
SQL: Tips of the Day
Nested select statement in SQL Server.
You need to alias the subquery.
SELECT name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
or to be more explicit
SELECT a.name FROM (SELECT name FROM agentinformation) a
Database: SQL Server
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework