SQL JOINS on HR Database: Display the employee ID, job name, number of days worked in for all those jobs in department 80
SQL JOINS on HR Database: Exercise-23 with Solution
23. From the following tables, write a SQL query to compute the number of days worked by employees in a department of ID 80. Return employee ID, job title, number of days worked.
Sample table: jobs
Sample table: job_history
SELECT employee_id, job_title, end_date-start_date DAYS FROM job_history NATURAL JOIN jobs WHERE department_id=80;
employee_id job_title days 176 Sales Manager 364 176 Sales Representative 282
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following tables, write a SQL query to find the department name, full name (first and last name) of the manager and their city.
Next: From the following tables, write a SQL query to find full name (first and last name), and salary of those employees who work in any department located in 'London' city.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework