SQL JOINS on HR Database: Display the details of jobs which was done by any of the employees who is presently earning a salary on and above 12000
SQL JOINS on HR Database: Exercise-20 with Solution
20. From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who earn $12000 and above. Return employee ID, starting date, end date, job ID and department ID.
Sample table: employees
Sample table: job_history
SELECT a.* FROM job_history a JOIN employees m ON (a.employee_id = m.employee_id) WHERE salary >= 12000;
employee_id start_date end_date job_id department_id 101 1997-09-21 2001-10-27 AC_ACCOUNT 110 101 2001-10-28 2005-03-15 AC_MGR 110 102 2001-01-13 2006-07-24 IT_PROG 60 201 2004-02-17 2007-12-19 MK_REP 20
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to compute the average salary of employees for each job title.
Next: From the following tables, write a SQL query to find those departments where at least 2 employees work. Group the result set on country name and city. Return country name, city, and number of departments.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework