SQL exercises on employee Database: Display all the unique job in descending order
SQL employee Database: Exercise-68 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
68. From the following table, write a SQL query to find the entire unique jobs in descending order. Return job name.
Sample table: employees
SELECT DISTINCT job_name FROM employees ORDER BY job_name DESC;
job_name ----------- SALESMAN PRESIDENT MANAGER CLERK ANALYST (5 rows)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to list employees in ascending order on department ID and descending order on jobs. Return complete information about the employees.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find the employees in the ascending order of their annual salary. Return employee ID, employee name, monthly salary, salary/30 as Daily_Salary, and 12*salary as Anual_Salary.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework