SQL exercises on employee Database: Produce the output of employees name and job name
SQL employee Database: Exercise-5 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
5. From the following table, write a SQL query to list the employee's name and job name as a format of "Employee & Job".
Sample table: employees
SELECT emp_name|| ' ' ||job_name AS "Employee & Job" FROM employees ;
Employee & Job --------------------- KAYLING PRESIDENT BLAZE MANAGER CLARE MANAGER JONAS MANAGER SCARLET ANALYST FRANK ANALYST SANDRINE CLERK ADELYN SALESMAN WADE SALESMAN MADDEN SALESMAN TUCKER SALESMAN ADNRES CLERK JULIUS CLERK MARKER CLERK (14 rows)
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to list the employees’ name, increased their salary by 15%, and expressed as number of Dollars.
Next: Write a query in SQL to produce the output of employees as follows: Employee JONAS(manager).
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework