SQL exercises on employee Database: List the employees who are retiring after 31-Dec-99 after completion of 8 years of service period
SQL employee Database: Exercise-30 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
30. From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who retired after 31-Dec-99, completion of 8 years of service period. Return employee name.
Sample table: employees
SELECT emp_name FROM employees WHERE hire_date + interval '96 months' > '1999-12-31';
emp_name -------------- ADNRES MARKER SCARLET (3 rows)
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who earn more than 100 as daily salary. Return employee ID, employee name, salary, and age.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees whose salary is an odd value. Return complete information about the employees.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework