SQL exercises on employee Database: List the id, name, salary, and experience of all the employees who earn more than 100 as daily salary
SQL employee Database: Exercise-29 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
29. From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who earn more than 100 as daily salary. Return employee ID, employee name, salary, and age.
Sample table: employees
SELECT emp_id, emp_name, salary, age(CURRENT_DATE, hire_date) "Experience" FROM employees WHERE (salary/30)>100;
emp_id | emp_name | salary | Experience --------+----------+---------+------------------------- 68319 | KAYLING | 6000.00 | 26 years 2 mons 12 days 67858 | SCARLET | 3100.00 | 20 years 9 mons 11 days 69062 | FRANK | 3100.00 | 26 years 1 mon 27 days (3 rows)
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees working under the manger whose ID is 68319. Return employee ID, employee name, salary, and age.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who retired after 31-Dec-99, completion of 8 years of service period. Return employee name.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework