SQL exercises on employee Database: List all the employees joined on 1st may 91
SQL employee Database: Exercise-27 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
27. From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who joined on 1st May 91. Return complete information about the employees.
Sample table: employees
SELECT * FROM employees WHERE hire_date = '1991-05-01';
emp_id | emp_name | job_name | manager_id | hire_date | salary | commission | dep_id --------+----------+----------+------------+------------+---------+------------+-------- 66928 | BLAZE | MANAGER | 68319 | 1991-05-01 | 2750.00 | | 3001 (1 row)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who are not working under a manager. Return employee name, job name.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees working under the manger whose ID is 68319. Return employee ID, employee name, salary, and age.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework