SQL exercises on employee Database: List the name, job_name, and salary of any employee whose designation is ANALYST
SQL employee Database: Exercise-23 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
23. From the following table, write a SQL query to find the employee whose designation is ‘ANALYST’. Return employee name, job name and salary.
Sample table: employees
SELECT emp_name, job_name, salary FROM employees WHERE job_name = 'ANALYST';
emp_name | job_name | salary ----------+----------+--------- SCARLET | ANALYST | 3100.00 FRANK | ANALYST | 3100.00 (2 rows)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees whose salaries are less than 3500. Return complete information about the employees.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who have joined in the year 1991.Return complete information about the employees.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework