SQL exercises on employee Database: Find the salaries of all employees
SQL employee Database: Exercise-2 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
2. From the following table, write a SQL query to find the salaries of all employees. Return salary.
Sample table: employees
SELECT salary FROM employees;
salary --------- 6000.00 2750.00 2550.00 2957.00 3100.00 3100.00 900.00 1700.00 1350.00 1350.00 1600.00 1200.00 1050.00 1400.00 (14 rows)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table return complete information about the employees.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find the unique designations of the employees. Return job name.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework