SQL exercises on employee Database: List the name of the employees, those having six characters to their name
SQL employee Database: Exercise-17 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
17. From the following table, write a SQL query to find the names of the employees whose length is six. Return employee name.
Sample table: employees
SELECT emp_name FROM employees WHERE length(emp_name)=6;
emp_name ---------- ADELYN MADDEN TUCKER ADNRES JULIUS MARKER (6 rows)
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees whose salary exceeds 3000 after giving 25% increment. Return complete information about the employees.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who joined in the month January. Return complete information about the employees.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework