SQL exercises on employee Database: Display the average salaries of all the employees who works as ANALYST
SQL employee Database: Exercise-13 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
13. From the following table, write a SQL query to compute the average salary of those employees who work as ‘ANALYST’. Return average salary.
Sample table: employees
SELECT avg(salary) FROM employees WHERE job_name = 'ANALYST';
avg ----------------------- 3100.0000000000000000 (1 row)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who joined before 1991. Return complete information about the employees.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find the details of the employee ‘BLAZE’.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework