Python: Count the same pair in two given lists using map function
Python map: Exercise-13 with Solution
Write a Python program to count the same pair in two given lists. Use map() function.
from operator import eq def count_same_pair(nums1, nums2): result = sum(map(eq, nums1, nums2)) return result nums1 = [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8] nums2 = [2,2,3,1,2,6,7,9] print("Original lists:") print(nums1) print(nums2) print("\nNumber of same pair of the said two given lists:") print(count_same_pair(nums1, nums2))
Original lists: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8] [2, 2, 3, 1, 2, 6, 7, 9] Number of same pair of the said two given lists: 4
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.Write a Python program to interleave two given list into another list randomly. use map() function.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join