Python: Triple all numbers of a given list of integers using map function
Python map: Exercise-1 with Solution
Write a Python program to triple all numbers in a given list of integers. Use Python map.
Python Code :
nums = (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) print("Original list: ", nums) result = map(lambda x: x + x + x, nums) print("\nTriple of said list numbers:") print(list(result))
Original list: (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) Triple of said list numbers: [3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21]
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join