PostgreSQL Basic SELECT Statement: Get the maximum and minimum salary paid to the employees
7. Write a query to get the maximum and minimum salary paid to the employees.
SELECT MAX(salary), MIN(salary) FROM employees;
Sample table: employees
pg_exercises=# SELECT MAX(salary), MIN(salary) pg_exercises-# FROM employees; max | min ----------+--------- 24000.00 | 2100.00 (1 row) (1 row)
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook